Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who develops phpGroupWare?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who develops phpGroupWare?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:24:00 +0000 (GMT)

Ralf Becker <address@hidden> wrote:

> we have an other nice word in german:
>
> the hiten doc barks ;-)

I think this sums up your response to the server issue very well

I know what I have done for the project, and the people involved.  Let's
focus on the real issues - how we move forward.  If you are not able to
do this, fine by me.

It time to stop behaving like a kid who didn't get picked as captian of
the football team - and just be happy to be on the team.

You want to make it personal - bring it on