Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Website

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Website
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:52:18 -0600

At 8/12/2003 15:35 +0000, you wrote:
There is a catch - the box is being custom built and will cost ~800 USD.

[...]

I ask all users to dig deep and throw in what they can to help phpGW and
the FSF.  I know some of us live in coutries where the pay is crap and
the exchange rate is even worse, but what ever you can afford will be
greatly appreciated.

When is the .16 branch going to be officially declared out, stable, and released?

I think I can convince my employer to throw in some cash (which I could channel through my PayPal account), but I'm not sure. Of course I want to sweeten the pot by saying "they've just put out this great new release, and they've asked for donations, and we do have 10 users so $X is more than reasonable." Of course I'll actually try a decent amount like $100, but you know it's impossible to predict how much I'll get, or even if I'll get...

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz