Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Outlook Calendar Interoperability (Automatic Fr

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Outlook Calendar Interoperability (Automatic Free/Busy Publishing)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:48:09 +0000

My $0.02:

Option 1 (easiest): open a browser, log onto phpgw, and look

Option 2 (still easy but might be some resistance from users): open a browser,
log
onto phpgw, and look.  Also, use phpgw as your own event storage

Option 3: check out the hamoa outlook to phpgw sync app to see if it's suitable

Ooption 4: doesn't outlook support ODBC connections?  Write ODBC SELECT queries
update someone's calendar each time they log in (pita and ACL will have to be
manually implemented)

Option 5: look into the phpgw xmlrpc interface