[Phpgroupware-users] Activities and Projects

From: Dan Bo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Activities and Projects
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

I've been using the calendar and to do modules for
some time now, but tried to branch out into the
projects module and hit a snag:  It requires a
bookable or billable activity type, for which I have
none, and can't find where to add them.  I have looked
in the user manual, googled, and IRCed with no
success.  Can someone help me with such a simple problem?