RE: [Phpgroupware-users] root

From: The Emilsons
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] root
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:27:02 -0400

I managed to install those table no problem, I still get errors
directory cant be created, yet they are manually made and the files go
in them no problem even when the errors get printed to screen.
But if I wish to view the subs or edit the infolog attachment I egt this
error, maybe I have a corrupt table somewhere and this is whats
happening to both phpwebhosting and infolog?

 InfoLog
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM phpgw_infolog i WHERE
( (info_owner=3 OR info_owner IN (3) OR (info_access='public' AND
info_owner IN(3))) AND info_id_parent= )
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near ')' at line 1)

File:
/home/viking/public_html/office/infolog/inc/class.soinfolog.inc.php
Line: 405
Session halted.

Does this offer any more insite?

Regards