Re: [Phpgroupware-users] root

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] root
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:12:15 +0200

The Emilsons wrote:
Sorry, thought I mentioned that I accident cleared all tables , and we

If you cleared all tables, just reinstall via setup. Theres nothing to loose then.

have no ssh, I can  get it, but my provider will only offer temporary,
is there an sql table someone can send me?

Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services
Viking NetWerkz Your Next Site!
http://www.vikingnetwerkz.com