Re: [Phpgroupware-users] root

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] root
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:44:36 +0200

It must be something else then. Deleting all rows, but the first two, gives you a clean "new" vfs-table.

The only thing I can offer you now, is to log into your box and check it. If you want to proceed this way, create a user-account to which I'm able to login via ssh and mail me the details (*privat* mail not the list) or meet me on irc://irc.freenode.net/phpgroupware

Ralf

The Emilsons wrote:
Aye, and I still get the error, where can I find the sql for the
phpgw_vfs table or how best to insert with a drop table?

Thnx, for your input and guidance on this Ralf

Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services
Viking NetWerkz Your Next Site!
http://www.vikingnetwerkz.com