RE: [Phpgroupware-users] root

From: The Emilsons
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] root
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 07:12:39 -0400

Yes I see that now, I fixed that, you are correct, an oversite.
So I fixed that, then I checked permissions, and still the same result,
then I changed permissions to 777. and I received this new error one
which says file exists but its not and and then I was halted wit this:

Warning: mkdir(/home/viking/files/infolog): File exists in
/home/viking/public_html/office/infolog/inc/class.vfs.inc.php on line
1783
vfs_sql.mkdir('/infolog','Array'), cant
mkdir('/home/viking/files/infolog')

Warning: mkdir(/home/viking/files/infolog/1): File exists in
/home/viking/public_html/office/infolog/inc/class.vfs.inc.php on line
1783
vfs_sql.mkdir('/infolog/1','Array'), cant
mkdir('/home/viking/files/infolog/1')

Database error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE phpgw_vfs SET WHERE file_id='3' AND
((mime_type != 'journal' AND mime_type != 'journal-deleted') OR
mime_type IS NULL)
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'WHERE file_id='3' AND ((mime_type != 'journal' AND
mime_type !=)

File: /home/viking/public_html/office/infolog/inc/class.vfs.inc.php
Line: 1969
Session halted.

Regards, and thank you for your continuing efforts

Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services
Viking NetWerkz Your Next Site!
http://www.vikingnetwerkz.com