Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.7.1 released

From: C K Wu
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.7.1 released
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 11:57:56 +0800

Hi Chris,

If you are referring to using CK-Ledger and GNUCash in an integrated
fashion, I doubt it very much.  AFAIK, GNUCash is a personal cash
management tool, while CK-Ledger is for use by SME's to manage
their accounting books.  The target audience and the operating
principles of the two software are quite different.

Cheers,
CK