[Phpgroupware-users] root

From: The Emilsons
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] root
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:37:08 -0400

Can someone tell me the difference between server root and include root?
Trying to use both infolog and phpwebhosting?
I have attempted to create files/folders for both these apps and have
failed miserably.

I have followed all emails to this topic, and I understand to make
outside of document for files, but for the life of me I cannot get this
app to work, I am ready to give up.

I am running the latest vers.
I have done home/viking/public_html/office
I have done
/office

I have checked permissions for 777
I even manually created folders

The only thing I do differently than what Ive read so far from you all
is that
1:I am on a virtual host
2: the phpgroupware is in a subdomain   http://office.mysite.com/

please I am not sure what other info you need to help me resolve this,
if this isn't enough info, please advise as such

signed:
Ready to throw in the towel

Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services