[Phpgroupware-users] three rather inane questions re: phpgw

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] three rather inane questions re: phpgw
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:25:22 -0500

Friends,

Here... are the three rather inane questions.

1. When uploading bookmarks into phpgroupware, it doesn't really catch
subfolders.  It appears that that may effect the views of other members of a
group.

2. Are there image size restrictions for the image editor?  Seems to choke
on anything over 100 KB.  Can I alter that?

3.  Lastly, there is a headshot area for an individual's profile in the User
Directory.  Anyway to upload and fill that?

Sorry if these are dumb.  I am new.  Thanks for your patience.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Best,

Brian Connolly