Re: [Phpgroupware-users] www.phpgroupware.org

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] www.phpgroupware.org
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 00:18:54 -0700

One of the reasons for this is that both the GNU servers and the old phpgroupware.org server were hacked into and suffered a good deal of damage. its taking a long time to put both servers back together again and to implement the new security policies.

So just give us time, and blame the jerks who broke into the boxes and wrecked things.

Star Support Beheer wrote:

I'm not trying to 'nag' the phpgw team, but I feel it's taking _too_ long now for the new site being available.

Whatever reason, it's 'not done' to be off line for such a long time.

Please urge savannah to follow up to their promises and service portofolio.

No offend made/intended to anybody at all! just impatient...

Regards,
Hsing-Foo