[Phpgroupware-users] Problems with WWW Server root

From: Stefan Sabolowitsch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with WWW Server root
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:56:02 +0200

Hi NG,

I made now a Upgrade from .14.002 to .14.006. The new version works without
problems, up to a thing.
With the Login the user gets the following message indicated

"Path to user and group files HAS TO BE OUTSIDE of the webservers
document-root!!!*"

httpd.conf:
DocumentRoot = /home/e-smith/files/primary/html

If I write now in the step 2 from the Setup this Path

"/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/phpgroupware/files"

(files for user & Groups), get I the following message.

"Path to user and group files HAS TO BE OUTSIDE of the webservers
document-root!!!*"

What is here wrong?

Thanks for each assistance

Cheers