Re: [Phpgroupware-users] "Betting Your Company" on PHPGroupware

From: C K Wu
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] "Betting Your Company" on PHPGroupware
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 09:18:01 +0800

Hello, Alex,

Thank you for considering CK-Ledger as a possible starting
point for offering solution to your client.  I'll be more than
happy to incorporate whatever changes you make to
CK-Ledger back into the main CK-Ledger distribution
code, if you so incline.

P.S.  This reply is not sent to the phpgw list, but instead directed
to address@hidden, because I think
it may not be of general interest to the phpgw list.

Best Regards,
CK Wu