[Phpgroupware-users] Select calendar Box

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Select calendar Box
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:27:54 +0200

Hi everybody, maybe this question is not for this list but for the developers one. I would like to change my calendar app triying not to display all the groups the users belong to in the user selecton box. Can anybody tell me wich php file or class is used to display the list of groups or users calendar I have access to? May I configure easily not to show the default group calendar view in this select box although the user belongs to this group?

Thanks for help

Jorge