[Phpgroupware-users] PHPGW 0.9.14.006 and AngleMail with Search

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPGW 0.9.14.006 and AngleMail with Search
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:08:58 +0000

Hi,

I'm just installed in test mode the new 0.9.14.006 and the AngleMail+Search,
this
new search feature is more than I had wish, it was the more important missing
feature, thanks Mr Angles and Rohan, good work.

I'm trying to translate in french the new email features with the Developer
Tools,
it load well the phpgw_fr.lang with the new strings but when I try to edit some
of
them and save the changes, then I can't save the changes in the phpgw_fr.lang
file
the Save button it's go away.

I tryed to download the phpgw_fr.lang file and put it into the app setup
directory
and apply the the new translation with the setup but I have lost most of the
previous translation. I noticed that in the new generated file the new french
string
are empty.

Any help are welcome.

Sam.