RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Category sub-Category, again.

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Category sub-Category, again.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:47:34 -0600

At 7/25/2003 12:58 +0000, you wrote:
If you have time and interest in learning some php, this looks like a fairly easy patch to do. If you get it working, please post the patch at savanah so that all
users can benefit.

Well, the second post in this thread was by someone who already had it working in his phpGW application, so hopefully that part of it is already worked out. The question becomes more how to disseminate this to other apps.

I am trying to learn basic PHP, but it'll be a while before I submit patches to phpGW. Heck, even before I R the FM on how to submit a patch at all, I need to _find_ that FM to R. <grin>

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz