Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager moves was: index_main_b0_l2.tpldoes

From: Phil Emilson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager moves was: index_main_b0_l2.tpldoes not exist.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:03:30 -0400

sigh, and no matter which way Point it and I ve checked every folder file
forpermissions, I cleared old files and its sessions in the database. and I
will allways see this:
Could not create directory /home/Viking (office/files/home/Viking)
no matter which path i enter,
I even manually created folders and files , but was still unable to see
them, I moved them outside phpgroupware directory still no luck.
Maybe I should revert back to older vers of phpwebhosting?
Was it not suppose to be called file manager?
This app seems ideal for us to share documents that continuously need
updating etc etc, more ideas and your thoughts are appreciated.

Thnx
Phil