RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Category sub-Category, again.

From: Mike Norton
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Category sub-Category, again.
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:47:08 -0700

Does your month view show all things in a category and then sub-categories?
Or does it just show what is in the main category?

The problem I have with this is that lets say I have a category for Church,
then a sub category of church/sunday_school and church/special_events.

When I look at the overall church category I need to see everything that
affects the Church category.  If I want to focus in on just special events
then I can select that subcategory.

I just looked at the code and im lost.  Goes beyond my codeing ability.

Any help would be great.

Mike Norton