RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Status palmsync

From: Kirk Lawson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Status palmsync
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 9:36:00 -0500

>  I just read through the developers mailing list.......
>searching for a
>way to synchronize palm, pda or other devices with PHPGW.

You could (theoretically) back-door it through Outlook.

Use Hamoa to sync Outlook to phpgw and then sync your palm/whatever to
Outlook.

I've been testing Hamoa v1.4.2 Beta with very few bugs (though there are
a few that I need to report).

Peace favor your sword
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536