Re: [Phpgroupware-users] index_main_b0_l2.tpl does not exist.

From: Phil Emilson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] index_main_b0_l2.tpl does not exist.
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:30:38 -0400

This is my line 1 in setup:

/home/viking/public_html/office

I fail to understand what you mean, if I understand correctly I need to do
this >?:

/home/viking/public_html/office/files/var/phpgwfiles
excuse my ignorance where does var come into play?Is that just a name you
used?
the second line in header.inc would /var/phpgwfiles?

Sorry for being so lame in my questions, total n00b ..
Cheers