[Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category

From: Mike Norton
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:38:44 -0700

Hi everyone.

I am in the process of trying to set up a groupware system for our
church/charter school/counseling center.  I like phpgroupware because its
not MS.  But when I was testing yesterday I found that when I enter an item
on the calendar in a sub-category it does not show on the calendar when I am
looking at just the category.  Is this just an unimplemented feature?  Is it
in the development code?  Im willing to ride the cutting edge if so.

Thanks for any information on this feature.  Or point me to where I can find
this portion of code and see about adding a query that will make it work.

Mike Norton
Westwood Charter
Magalia Pines Academy