Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email wont delete

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email wont delete
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:26:53 +0000

>I get the following error when I try to delete a message from email:
>
>mail_msg(_wrappers): flush_buffered_move_commmands: LEAVING on ERROR,
>$imap_err: [] return False LINE 1576
>  command was: $GLOBALS[phpgw_dcom_0]->dcom->mail_move(i:0; ,1,
>s:11:"##NOTHING##";)
>
>Anybody know what this means?

You have a folder name configured in email app administration, which does not
exist,
and so when you delete an email, the app tries in fact to move the email to the
folder, and there you have the error.

Generally the folder is Trash. Just create it, or deactivate the "deleted
messages
go to folder" option in email app admin.

(same thing could happen for sent emails and "sent" folder)

Bye.