Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with IMAP auth and more!

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with IMAP auth and more!
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:36:23 +1000

Jeremy Oddo <address@hidden> wrote:

> > i thought it was on the list of things to backport from anglemail.
> > someone with rh
> > should test this in .16 and file a bug report if it never happened.
> >
> I could probably do it.  Is .16 a CVS pull?  Are there snapshots
> available?

Yes it is in cvs only.  It is preRC and officially unsupported, so there
are no snapshots available.

> If not, what do I need for a base install to test
> this?  I'm
> guessing: phpGroupWare-0.9.16.x and phpGroupWare-email-0.9.16.x.
> Do I
> need phpGroupWare-felamimail-0.9.16.x?  Anything else?

The versions displayed will be 0.9.14.50x (as it is preRC).  Also email
and bookmarks depend on a class (phpgwapi/inc/class.validator.inc.php)
that has been pulled from the branch.  You can copy it from 14 once you
have pulled 16 from cvs.