[Phpgroupware-users] Help with IMAP auth

From: Jeremy Oddo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with IMAP auth
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:27:51 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I know this has been covered before, but I'm having problems with IMAP
authing.  I've followed the HOW-TO but I'm still stuck.  I've got a couple
questions.  First, it says to make an account to match my account on my
mail server.  Does that mean "address@hidden" or just "user"?  If it's just
"user" then I need to be able to put the domain name in the drop-down
list.  How do I go about that?  Finally, I'm using courier-IMAP...has
anyone successfully gotten IMAP authing to work with courier?

Thanks!
Jeremy