Re: [Phpgroupware-users] OpenGorupware!

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] OpenGorupware!
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:02:41 -0700

Yes, jengo and I are getting OGo (OpenGroupware.org) setup for use at our job. Since we need to use a couple phpGW apps as well, we are going to start immediately on trying to work out the issues of phpGW using OGo as its data store.

I am also in talks with the guy who handles the OGo xml-rpc interfaces, along with some OpenOffice guys and some DotGNU guys to see if we can work on taking the OGo xml-rpc interfaces and generalizing them into a standard that all open source groupware solutions can support.

Dan

Chris Weiss wrote:

In IRC Seek3r said he has had comminucations with that projects leader and is
going
to see what it will take to use OGW's XLM-RPC for phpgw's backend....

Marco Gaiarin (address@hidden) wrote:

Have you seen this?!

        http://www.opengroupware.org/

Look impressive, and have all the OpenOffice name under this.

I think that for a full web-based solution phpgw are better, but for a
LAN i think that this will be an application to watch carefully...

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/