[Phpgroupware-users] POP3 and mailbox

From: GAY Samuel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] POP3 and mailbox
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:00:00 +0200

Hi,

After getting an old pc, I installer a Linux RedHat9 OS and phpgroupare
0.9.14.005 (with apache 1.3.27 , php 4.3.2 , mysql 4.0.13). Just for
information I've posted this week a message "DB init hanging" about an
installation on XP-Pro. On linux all run wells (after recompiling apache an php
with good options, especialy to add mysql module to php).

I try the mail tool of phpgroupware. On my own PC, I've James 2.1.3 (small mail
server in java from apache group). I can send mail to my exchange server, no
problem. But I can't see anywhere in phpgroupware the mail I've already sent.

Didn't have phpgroupware a "folder" for sent mail, like all clients using
pop3/smtp (or all web mail tools) ? I thing I missed something, but what ?

Thanks in advance.
Sam.