[Phpgroupware-users] can't export my contacts

From: james
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] can't export my contacts
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:53:10 +0200

Hello,

I try to export some contacts of my phpgroupware adressbook but it's fail.

In my adressbook, I click on the button "Export Contacts". I select the type
of conversion phpgw ldif for example, I leave export.txt as export file
name, I select the category and I leave checked Download export file.
After I have click on submit button, Phpgroupware seems to work but after a
moment I've a blank page that said "The page your ask can't be found in this
server".
Thank you for your help.
Lingonix