[Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains

From: Visual Energy Studio
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:35:05 -0400

How does one use multiple domains in PHP GroupWare?

I get the impression from my reading that it is possible to have, for example, 1 group of people go to group1.mydomain.com and another group of people go to group2.mydomain.com, have them use the same program files but different databases. I know how to make these 2 domains point to the same place on my server. That’s not a problem. I need to know how to set up PHP GroupWare to detect the different domains and use the correct database.

            Mike Harvey