[Phpgroupware-users] Having trouble reading email from external source w

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Having trouble reading email from external source with anglemail.
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:18:05 +0000

I am using phpGroupWare 9.14.003 with RedHat 7.2 and MySql.  When using
anglemail
from the phpGW cvs with the local mail everything works fine.  When, I tried to
add
a second account from the "Accounts" menu option in anglemail and read mail from
the account I get this error.
------
Warning: Couldn't open stream {63.66.160.19:110/pop3}INBOX
in /var/www/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php on line 184

Warning: Couldn't open stream {63.66.160.19:110/pop3/notls}INBOX
in /var/www/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php on line 184

detected that there has already been an attempting to recover that failed
exiting...
------
I have verified that I am using the correct username and password.  Also, I have
tried the second account with each of the three mail server types and always get
this same error.
Thanks for any help.