Re: [Phpgroupware-users] GRanting access to my calendar (again)

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] GRanting access to my calendar (again)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:05:01 +0200

That´s exactly what I do until I reach the step: -> select your username from the "user" dropdown select box. When I expand my select box no other user than myself and my groups appear. I would like to know where calendar app extract the information to fill in this checkbox because although I gave privileges to another user to access my calendar, he could not see my user name in this select box.

I´ve checked the site configuration preferences with my administrator user and the "Deny all users access to grant other users access to their
entries ?:" is set to No.  Any other posibilities, please?

Thanks for any help.

Kevin Scott escribió:
So, you go into preferences --> under Calender, you click on Grant Access -->
you
check the desired boxes for the desired user --> click on submit --> Go to your
calendar and add an appointment --> Log in as the desired user --> click on
calendar
--> select your username from the "user" dropdown select box --> view your
calendar.
Is this what you mean is not working? if so check your Site Configuration under
admin and make sure "Deny all users access to grant other users access to their
entries ?:" is set to No. HTH - Kevin Scott

Jorge Izquierdo (address@hidden) wrote:

Hello again. I´ll try again with my question because I have not been
able to solve my problem. Anybody knows where is stored the privileged
(acls or something similar) you give another user to have access to my
calendar?

I've been trying to achieve the grant access to my calendar function to
another user but no results. I´m a bit desperate. Any help? Where does
the calendar app looks like when a user log into it to see which
calendar this user is able to read/edit? (and show it in the
corresponing list of the page? Which php function performs this?

Thanks again