[Phpgroupware-users] xslt

From: R B
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] xslt
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:00:51 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,
   Just installed the head version (09 July 2003) on
RedHat 9.0 (it's really ClarkConnect 1.3 with updated
from RH 9.0). However, I got this error message:

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/xslt.so' - /usr/lib/php4/xslt.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory in

Tried to look for a RPM of php-xslt for RH 9.0 but
could not find anywhere. Anyone know where I can get
it (tried freshrpm and rpmfind). So apt-get is not
much of a use.