Re: [Phpgroupware-users] GRanting access to my calendar (again)

From: Kevin Scott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] GRanting access to my calendar (again)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:53:12 +0000

So, you go into preferences --> under Calender, you click on Grant Access -->
you
check the desired boxes for the desired user --> click on submit --> Go to your
calendar and add an appointment --> Log in as the desired user --> click on
calendar
--> select your username from the "user" dropdown select box --> view your
calendar.
Is this what you mean is not working? if so check your Site Configuration under
admin and make sure "Deny all users access to grant other users access to their
entries ?:" is set to No. HTH - Kevin Scott