Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email application not refreshing

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email application not refreshing
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

They should however, work together if it is not simultaneous access

With anglemail, this is not currently possible

IMO, a flush of the cache upon phpgw login would solve this problem since
it seems that the cache isn't getting updated to account for this possible
(and it seems somewhat common) scenario