[Phpgroupware-users] Email application issues

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email application issues
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:03:06 -0400

I have 9.14.506 installed and am having some bizarre issues with the email
application.  The inboxes of some users are messed up.  For example, a
message comes in whose subject line does not correspond to the body of the
message.  It's as if the headers are being separated from the message bodies
and aren't being reassembled correctly when the inbox is built.  The problem
doesn't seem to run across all accounts, however.  Mine is fine.  I sent
myself email both from within the groupware email app and from my thick
client and from both inside and outside my network for good measure. All of
my messages came in fine.  At one point (to solve a different problem,
actually), I deleted the rows in phpgw_anglemail that cached the inbox of one
of my users.  Even after that clean-up, he encountered this weird issue.  I
just redownloaded the 9.16 branch of this app (it's what was in place before)
to see if something's changed since I last grabbed it.  The problem began
only after I upgraded a month or so ago from 9.14.002 to the .16 branch.
Thanks for any ideas or experiences you may have to share.

Daryl L. L. Houston
Web Applications Developer
Signage Solutions, LLC
865.342.8270