[Phpgroupware-users] felamimail error messages in .14 cvs

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] felamimail error messages in .14 cvs
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 04:17:37 -0500

On Monday 07 July 2003 1:57 am, Lars Kneschke wrote:
> Dave Hall <address@hidden> schrieb:
> >SI Reasoning <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> hmmm email does not have cvs, although felamimail does. How do I
> >> get email .14
> And the same for felamimail. Maybe it is from the wrong branch.
>
> cd /path/to/phpgroupware
> rm -Rf felamimail
> cvs co -r Version-0_9_14-branch felamimail

I did this with felamimail, but now it won't work at all with IMAP.
I get the following message even though I have set it up as I set up "email":
The connection to the IMAP Server failed!!
 Can't open mailbox : no such mailbox

When I go to preferences I get the following error messages:
Warning: imap_getmailboxes(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource
in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on
line 406

 Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/hook_settings.inc.php on line 17

 Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
86
 FelaMiMail - Preferences*

 --
I also noticed that there was no place to declare the mail directory (which in
my case is mail/)

--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by
the same level of thinking that created them.
-Albert Einstein

Two things became clear. One, he didn't know very much. The other was he had
the confidence to ask questions that revealed he didn't know very much... you
got the sense that if he believed something he'd pursue it tenaciously.
-Richard Perle describing his first meeting with George W. Bush