[Phpgroupware-users] Invalid SQL: SELECT??

From: Duke, Brian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Invalid SQL: SELECT??
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 00:54:57 -0600

[23:36:29] <NiteFall> I have a question if someone is still awake.
[23:37:25] <NiteFall> I am running the latest build but I am getting errors in
various odd locations
[23:37:46] <NiteFall> the latest is on the site manager
[23:37:58] <NiteFall> here is what my error says
[23:38:43] <NiteFall> Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT cat_id FROM
phpgw_sitemgr_categories WHERE 1=1
[23:38:43] <NiteFall> File:
/usr/local/www/data-dist/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Categories_db_SO.inc.php
[23:38:43] <NiteFall> Line: 83
[23:38:43] <NiteFall> Session halted.
[23:39:10] <NiteFall> can someone help?

Posted in the irc and now in the list.
I am new to mysql and php but generally the load went good. Most things work as
designed. However I didn't get everything to work. I used the search function
on the IRC bot's log search. It seems to be broken at the moment. the Admin
section of the installation doesn't talk much about the sitemgr-site. Forgive
me if I overlooked something in the manual. Has someone seen this kind of error
before? The OS is FreeBSD 4.8.