[Phpgroupware-users] PHPGW is Dang Slow

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPGW is Dang Slow
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:25:12 -0400 (EDT)

Is there anything in the works to speed up PHPGW??

I am running several PHP applications on a 700 MHz box with 128 Megs of
RAM.

I am running PHPGW 9.14, Apache 2.0 with gzip, and PHP is running with PHP
Accelerator.

I have tried messing around with the query cache info array, and have tried it
with and without
cookies.

Even with all this, PHP has always been the slowest app that I have.
It is slow enough that I ONLY use it when I have to.

It seems that most of the time that it is taking during the HTTP Post
request is during the upload.

I know it isn't a problem on my machine since I have seen other post about
PHPGW dragging it's feet.

Can anybody help??

--
Respectfully,