Re: [Phpgroupware-users] IMAP did not working ...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] IMAP did not working ...
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:36:05 +0000

be default, with proper Site config for email under Administration, phpgw will
try
to use the current phpgw username and pw to log into the IMAP server.  IF the
accound doesn't exsist you might get that error.  The reason the error isn't
simpler
is because of a hack-workaround to fix a RH IMAP compile flag goofup (always
with
the messed up redhat).

If your phpgw user/pass doesn't exsist on the mail server you can use the Custom
settings in the users email prefs.  Make sure to check the box to use custom
settings and to choose the correct imap server type.

 Daniel Völkerts  (address@hidden) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I've tried to get my qmail + Courier Imap servers running with phpgw 0.9.14 but
after I configured the email app with my administration account and I switch to
the
email view I got the error: "detected that there has already been an attempting
recover that failed exiting...". I have no idea what he tries to intend with
this
message...

>I search the last two days but I couldn't find a solution. My Qmail seems
>working
fine. Are there any howtos or tutorial out there which demonstrates the use of
qmail
+ courier imap wiht phpgw. Have you any ideas or hints for me?