Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:05:32 +0000

>Yes... I can do this job.
>Please send me the files and documentation...

If I remember well, there's a page about this on

http://www.phpgroupware.org/wiki

but as the site is currently down (bad luck) I can't tell you right now.

My advise : use the developer_tools to complete the actual translation, and post
patches to savannah.gnu.org so that I can put them in cvs for future releases.

If you need help on how to do that, don't hesitate.

>And the friend's email too.

I send you this privately, I'm not sure the person wants its email publicly
available ...