Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Debian, pgw and php3

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Debian, pgw and php3
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:20:07 +1000

BOYER PASCAL <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's very friendly of you !!!
>
> First: can you explain me what you mean by "As of 16" !!! It's the
> second time you employ that and I don't understand what you mean.

0.9.16 is the next release of phpgroupware

> Second: I give you (and all other to this ML) my mail adresse, you
> send
> me a mail and I send you my apache.conf
>
> Do you agree with this?

This is labour intensive ... if it is less than 4k send it as an
attachment to the list - if it is bigger just copy it to your document
root ...
# cp /etc/apache/httpd.conf /var/www/apache.conf
# chmod 0444 /var/www/apache.conf

then send a link to the list

> I have no ftp server just a ssh server running on my box. I can
> also
> create an account in order you take my file and I delete this
> account
> when you have done.

I prefer not to ssh to boxes if I don't have to. :)

Cheers

Dave