[Phpgroupware-users] how to save my data

From: BOYER PASCAL
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] how to save my data
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:00:22 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know how to save my data.

I tried this, but it doesn't work:

su
/etc/init.d/mysql stop
cp /var/lib/mysql/phpgroupware/* ~/pgwdata.bkp
rm /var/lib/mysql/phpgroupware/*
/etc/init.d/mysql start

and then, of course, I have no more data about pgw.

Now, I want to put back my data:

su
/etc/init.d/mysql stop
cp ~/pgwdata.bkp/* /var/lib/mysql/phpgroupware
/etc/init.d/mysql start

and I can see my data with PhpMyAdmin, but if I try to login me to pgw I obtain this error message:

Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the database tables for phpGroupWare. Click here to run setup.

What must I do to save correctly my data ?

Pascal -- France