Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Perms

From: BOYER PASCAL
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Perms
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:03:27 +0200

Daryl L. L. Houston wrote:

I just deployed a release of .916 (.914.506, to be precise) and have met the following calendar challenge:

John Doe navigates from his calendar to Joe Smith's calendar by using the appropriate select box. When he hits the back button to return to his calendar, he's sent to an entirely different user's calendar. This seems to happen sporadically and can be gotten around by telling users not to use the back button, if nothing else. That's why there's nav, after all. But when John Doe tries to return to his calendar by selecting his name from the select box, he's taken to his calendar with no events showing. Initially, I thought it was defaulting to display only private events, but when I created a private event to test this out, I discovered that it's declining to show any events, period. In order for John Doe to see his calendar after doing this, he has to log out of groupware and back in.

Has anybody else encountered this? I'm still looking around for a cause/solution, but if anybody's already figured it out, I'd appreciate hearing about the solution. Thanks,