Re: [Phpgroupware-users] icons

From: BOYER PASCAL
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] icons
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:03:40 +0200

Hi Dave,

Please, could you tell me how you did your dave.hall.vcf file and which soft did you use ? I have a Linux PC and I'm very interested to have my own pascal.boyer.vcf file for my business!!!!!

Thank you

Pascal Boyer -- France

Dave Hall wrote:

imho HTML is evil!  - especially as M$ LookOut (and LO Depressed) is the
main offender.  All list messages only really need to be in plain text,
html add nothing to a message - but size.  There is an option to make
certain receipients plain text only - please set this for this phpgw
lists.   There are many other reasons, which I will not bore people
with.  This is one of my pet hates.

I am glad my suggestion fixed your problem :)

Cheers

Dave

Thank you Dave for your help ;-) It was THE command I was waiting for !!!!!!!!

But what do you mean by "rrrrrrrrr .... HTML mail"? Would you like I post in "plain text" !!!! But your are the first to tell me something about that !!!!

Pascal -- France

Dave Hall wrote:

rrrrrrrrr .... HTML mail

anyway ... try "cvs update -dPC -r Version-0_9_16-branch"

I found the trouble !!!

I have to update the preferences module but it seams that the "cvs -z6 update -C -r Version-0_9_16-branch" command didn't update my preferences directory!!! Do you know how I can do this ?

Pascal -- France

Chris Weiss wrote:

in preferences, change your template to idots.  don't know if it will work on
.14
though, idots may depend on having .16

BOYER PASCAL (address@hidden) wrote:

the screenshot which is on the pgw homepage:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/images/iDots.png

and what do you mean by "did you try changing your template?"

Pascal -- France

Chris Weiss wrote:

which screen shot?  did you try changing your template?

BOYER PASCAL (address@hidden) wrote:

  Hi,

I would like to know how I can obtain the same set of icons as shown on
the phpgroupware screenshot (release .9.16) ?

I installed the release .9.14 and I made a  cvs -z6 update -dP >
cvs.log on my Linux box but I don't get the same icon as shown on the
phpgroupware screenshot !!!

Thank you for your help

Pascal - France