[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Perms

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar Perms
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:46:39 -0400

I just deployed a release of .916 (.914.506, to be precise) and have met the
following calendar challenge:

John Doe navigates from his calendar to Joe Smith's calendar by using the
appropriate select box.  When he hits the back button to return to his
calendar, he's sent to an entirely different user's calendar.  This seems to
happen sporadically and can be gotten around by telling users not to use the
back button, if nothing else.  That's why there's nav, after all.  But when
John Doe tries to return to his calendar by selecting his name from the
select box, he's taken to his calendar with no events showing.  Initially, I
thought it was defaulting to display only private events, but when I created
a private event to test this out, I discovered that it's declining to show
any events, period.  In order for John Doe to see his calendar after doing
this, he has to log out of groupware and back in.

Has anybody else encountered this?  I'm still looking around for a
cause/solution, but if anybody's already figured it out, I'd appreciate
hearing about the solution.  Thanks,