Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Link between 2 phpgw

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Link between 2 phpgw
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:03:27 +0000

David Kelly (address@hidden) écrivait:

>AFAIK the peer servers feature in the admin menu does very little at this
>stage.  It is a feature that we currently have quite a bit of interest in
>(from our clients) and so we have been building a spec for the implementation
>of it on the phpgw wiki.
>(http://www.phpgroupware.org/devteam/wiki/index.php?page=PeerServers)

Very interesting concept !

>We are looking to implement peer servers asap and are hoping to get started on
>it next month.  To be relistic though it probably wont be stable and released
>until the 1.0 release.
>
>If you are any way able to contribute to the development of it through code
>then let me know

I'm not sure that we are able to contribute to the core development but to
customize, or add/fix features from your code, I think we can do that.

At this time we have one customer interested by this feature to share data
between
two or more phpGW sites. Let me know as soon as you have a first implementation.

Thanks for your reply.

Sam.