Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:18:56 +0200

ok.. it's finally solved... I had no read permissions on the holidays.AT file for the apache user, so that was my stupid mistake. However, I still don't know when it is read in, I think I had to logout and login again, or something like that. And I don't know, how I could have found out easier ( I mean error-messages, what's the point of calling functions with the @ before, you will never find out the problem).

About the localization, I just edited the .DE file, rather than to copy all .DE files to .AT files, as this was the only difference I found so far. Didn't find it right away though, as it is not in calender (where I saw the offending Januar) but in phgwapi/setup.

greetings,

Marcus