Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:54:36 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

Marcus Frischherz <address@hidden> wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Whoops

well, I did still have the backup of the MySQL table, which I played back, so at least I have this years holidays again.

Of course I realize, that in the amount of time I spent on this stupid problem, I could have entered the holidays via the webinterface. So, this has become a sort of challenge. To me it looks like at least calender is not quite mature, though. Well... revision still below 1.0

At which point exactly should the holidays.AT be read?

I was looking through the calender code, and checked every occurence of fopen, there are only 4 of them, and in none of them the holidays.XY file is read, in one of them it is written and sent via the browser (the download holidays function, no idea what purpose this might have). So.. this is very mysterious.

Marcus