Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:18:56 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

At which point exactly should the holidays.AT be read?

If you selected yes for dynamic holiday loading to yes from localhost
they should loaded automatically.  At which point i am not too sure.
well... it doesn't seem to happen. I think something happened the first time ever I edited holidays, but I don't know how to get back to that virgin state.

And how does calender know, for which country it should load the holidays?

Preferences->Change my settings->Country :)

well, that doesn't sound right: the holidays are global, the same for all users, but the preferences are individual to each user, I didn't see any global Country parameter. So which one should calender use?

Marcus