Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: sitemgr -> manage pages

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: sitemgr -> manage pages
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:24:18 -0600

First, Michael, thanks for the response.

Over the last several days I've tried to install various combinations of phpgroupware and sitemgr in an effort to get sitemgr version 0.9.16 to run. I havent found the right combination. The closest I've been is using the 9.16_branch for stiemgr and 9.14 phpgroupware. The app seems to think it's version 9.15 in the application manager.

Just now, I tried to enter Configure SiteMgr from the administrative menu and I get the following. A check of the database shows no such table and the setup programs don't configure such a table.

*Database error:* Invalid SQL: select lang_name from phpgw_languages where lang_id = 'en'
*MySQL Error*: 1146 (Table 'phpgroupware.phpgw_languages' doesn't exist)

*File:* /var/www/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Common_BO.inc.php
*Line:* 35*Session halted.*

as always, thanks in advance...

mjc

address@hidden wrote:

mjc <address@hidden> a écrit:

<.....>
Text from the sitemgr edit page
text BEFORE php section
<?php
    include('/<absolutePath>/ProgramA/filename');
?>
Text AFTER php section

where ProgramA/filename is a one-line text file--no html (though the
real files are html-formatted).

I get:

Text from the sitemgr edit page
text BEFORE php section
Text AFTER php section

the text you enter as a page content is not evaluated by the php
parser. It would be possible probably to include a way to have special
sections evaluated, but there would be very serious security
implications of this, I think.

But what you need is already provided for in the 0.9.16 version of
sitemgr. there is a file contents module. You could either create
three content blocks for your page:
1) html block
2) filecontents blcok
3) html block

or have one html content block, where you include the string

{filecontents?filepath=/path/to/your/filename}

at the appropriate place.

Michael